Haunted by Mold We've recently discovered mold in a spate of schools here in Portland. I don't think it's as serious as the disgusting black goo that was found in the Texas mansion, but lots of teachers and students reported symptoms like headaches, lack of concentration, other medical problems, etc.
Monday, August 13, 2001
Coming to you from the biggest little city in the Pacific Northwest.
- French Tourist Gives Surprise Birth As a woman I f...
- Here's a link to the article concerning that 2001 ...
- Forget about the green ketchup! You can have purpl...
- Only two more hours and then I am on vacation. Yoo...
- Okay, so all the networks have gone a little crazy...
- Homework hours tripled since 1980 Unfortunately, I...
- Weblogging: Another Kind of Website This is a grea...
- Do you think Lance Armstrong can win the Tour de F...
- Better Than Sliced Bread? First square watermelons...
- "Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon." Everything...
projectsRowan Brea Sweater
The Lima Collection by Rowan
New Motorbike Jacket
Knitscene Fall 2009
Schulana Merino Superlight
Previous | Next
the blue blog
the domestic sphere
emma & co.
posie gets cozy
west coast crafty
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Support Bloggers' Rights!