Bart and I went to a Blazers vs. Sacramento pre-season game last night. I had bought the tickers via TicketMaster and I had the opportunity to print out my tickets, so I did. We got to the Rose Garden and a guy scanned the bar codes lickety-split. This is an example of why I love the internet. It makes things so easy and convenient! Never mind that TicketMaster tacks on a huge processing fee.
Thursday, October 18, 2001
Coming to you from the biggest little city in the Pacific Northwest.
- Dish is a Test wizza Blogger API using the fabulou...
- Where's Dick?
- The Flight for Freedom:...about 800 Oregonians are...
- A slide show of drawings from NYC students.
- I broke down and bought tickets for Bart and me to...
- A collection of political cartoons that have resul...
- News Updates
- An interview with Tamim Ansary, the Afghan-America...
- The NY Times Magazine didn't come out this last Su...
- Salon.com News | An Afghan-American speaks
projectsRowan Brea Sweater
The Lima Collection by Rowan
New Motorbike Jacket
Knitscene Fall 2009
Schulana Merino Superlight
Previous | Next
the blue blog
the domestic sphere
emma & co.
posie gets cozy
west coast crafty
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Support Bloggers' Rights!