I have been working on this seed stitch sweater from Rebecca Magazine for months and months and months now. I had finished the back and was stuck on the front for awhile before finally finishing that a couple of days ago. That motivated me because now I am on the first sleeve, which should go quickly. I am also in the process of blocking the back piece. Hopefully, I will be done by next week and will be able to wear my cozy new sweater while the weather is still winter-like! On the list of next projects is another sweater, another felted handbag, a pillow, and maybe some baby stuff.
Wednesday, January 30, 2002
Coming to you from the biggest little city in the Pacific Northwest.
- Quicken Tax Freedom Project If you earn under $25,...
- It finally snowed for the first time this winter! ...
- I saw Vanilla Sky over the weekend. I hated it. Th...
- Yuck! I think I have a mild case of the flu. I sta...
- Unfortunately, that e-mail going around about the ...
- rk had a brush with Kevin Bacon in an elevator. I ...
- Projects, projects, projects!
- Celebrity Sound Boards Make prank calls using soun...
- Well, the new year was anti-climactic for me, as u...
- Hope everyone had a great holiday. My new year was...
projectsRowan Brea Sweater
The Lima Collection by Rowan
New Motorbike Jacket
Knitscene Fall 2009
Schulana Merino Superlight
Previous | Next
the blue blog
the domestic sphere
emma & co.
posie gets cozy
west coast crafty
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Support Bloggers' Rights!