I may have to skip the knitting circle this evening because of the lovely weather we are having here. The Rowan sweater is almost completely done! I only have to knit the neckband and then sew the sides together. I sewed the sleeves on last night. The granny squares are going by quickly. It's nice to be able to finish a square in only 15 minutes or so. I need to begin work on the frilly sweater too. Lots of projects going on...
Wednesday, April 24, 2002
Coming to you from the biggest little city in the Pacific Northwest.
- Yay! Sew Wrong is finally up and going again after...
- I got lots of knitting done this weekend. I am wor...
- I can't even believe Abercrombie & Fitch wouldn't ...
- Check out these cool and hip embroidery iron-on tr...
- Here's the gift project I finished last week. It's...
- Had a productive time at the weekly open knit nigh...
- I think the frilly sweater, from Rebecca #22, wi...
- Movies I've seen recently Rentals Joy Ride A sl...
- Just talked to my dear friend Rich who lives in NY...
- Comments are down until Saturday. :-(
projectsRowan Brea Sweater
The Lima Collection by Rowan
New Motorbike Jacket
Knitscene Fall 2009
Schulana Merino Superlight
Previous | Next
the blue blog
the domestic sphere
emma & co.
posie gets cozy
west coast crafty
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Support Bloggers' Rights!