The weather has dropped about 20 degrees from the last two days. What a relief! More time for knitting. I'm about a third of the way through the front of the Maggie sweater. This weekend I'm going to try to start some kid sweaters to go with the hats. Simple pullovers, with different neck styles using the same bright colors. I need to get some bobbins for the motif knitting. That will make it easier than using yarn from both ends of a skein.
Friday, June 14, 2002
Coming to you from the biggest little city in the Pacific Northwest.
- Trying to ignore the hot weather, I still managed ...
- I finished the back of the Maggie sweater last nig...
- A Rift Among Bloggers [NYTimes article] Worked a ...
- These are the first three hats I designed to sel...
- Yay! I've got mail! A big thanks to Kate for sendi...
- I'm almost finished with hat number three! These f...
- I finished two children's hats over the weekend. I...
- Personal Yarns School days, school days, good ol...
- I'm so jealous--Meg went to the French Laundry.
- Over the weekend I went to this party and was talk...
projectsRowan Brea Sweater
The Lima Collection by Rowan
New Motorbike Jacket
Knitscene Fall 2009
Schulana Merino Superlight
Previous | Next
the blue blog
the domestic sphere
emma & co.
posie gets cozy
west coast crafty
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Support Bloggers' Rights!