I am working on a new Rebecca tank top. There's no picture of it on the website, but it has three panels of color: A, B, A. I am using Spettacolo yarn, which is viscose, polyamid, and linen, in red and brown. Hopefully, I will be able to post some pictures of FOs this weekend!
Wednesday, February 20, 2002
Coming to you from the biggest little city in the Pacific Northwest.
- A Photoanthropological Look at Bachelorhood [via k...
- I completed the poncho last night. I love it! It o...
- Why is it that these foofy little dogs always win ...
- I saw The Count of Monte Cristo on Friday night an...
- I finally finished the seed stitch sweater yesterd...
- So I will finally finish the seed stitch sweater t...
- Testimony of Enron Executives is Contradictory I d...
- Play the Enron Blame Game! [via NextDraft]
- A picture of my felted bag. You can also s...
- Don's Amazing Puzzle This is pretty cool. [via met...
projectsRowan Brea Sweater
The Lima Collection by Rowan
New Motorbike Jacket
Knitscene Fall 2009
Schulana Merino Superlight
Previous | Next
the blue blog
the domestic sphere
emma & co.
posie gets cozy
west coast crafty
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Support Bloggers' Rights!