So I will finally finish the seed stitch sweater this weekend. All the pieces are blocked and ready to be sewn together. I am currently working on a seaman's cap for Bart in Cascade 220 grey and dark green. Then I will start some cotton chenille washcloths using some leftover Crystal Palace chenille that I have and this cool poncho using Rowan polar in white.
Friday, February 08, 2002
Coming to you from the biggest little city in the Pacific Northwest.
- Testimony of Enron Executives is Contradictory I d...
- Play the Enron Blame Game! [via NextDraft]
- A picture of my felted bag. You can also s...
- Don's Amazing Puzzle This is pretty cool. [via met...
- "The Microflat is a new housing design concept in ...
- Lay doesn't appear to have financial troubles So d...
- My newest craving: The Minolta Dimage X. I want to...
- I have been working on this seed stitch sweater fr...
- Quicken Tax Freedom Project If you earn under $25,...
- It finally snowed for the first time this winter! ...
projectsRowan Brea Sweater
The Lima Collection by Rowan
New Motorbike Jacket
Knitscene Fall 2009
Schulana Merino Superlight
Previous | Next
the blue blog
the domestic sphere
emma & co.
posie gets cozy
west coast crafty
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Support Bloggers' Rights!