I finished the back of the frilly sweater last night. I am starting in on the picot edging of the front. I plan to get a lot done at open knit night this evening. That is, if I don't get distracted by all the yarns, magazines, books, and patterns.
Wednesday, May 01, 2002
Coming to you from the biggest little city in the Pacific Northwest.
- Yay! The cherry dress is finished. As I mentioned ...
- Restaurant Reviews Fratelli Located in the Pearl...
- The new Apple eMac.
- Well, the weekend here was beautiful. I thought it...
- I wonder when netcomments will come back. Soon I h...
- I started in on a couple of projects last night....
- I just had an intriguing thought...what if I added...
- I stayed up a little late last night to finish t...
- I may have to skip the knitting circle this evenin...
- Yay! Sew Wrong is finally up and going again after...
projectsRowan Brea Sweater
The Lima Collection by Rowan
New Motorbike Jacket
Knitscene Fall 2009
Schulana Merino Superlight
Previous | Next
the blue blog
the domestic sphere
emma & co.
posie gets cozy
west coast crafty
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Support Bloggers' Rights!