Knitbloggers, thanks for all the birthday wishes! I have had a very pleasant day, relaxing and actually getting some knitting done before 8 p.m. As a present to myself I bought some very expensive blue mules. A woman can never have enough shoes! I am about halfway through the front of the frilly sweater. I never made it to open knitting last night. I was doing errands beforehand and time just got away from me. I'll try to go again next week.
Thursday, May 02, 2002
Coming to you from the biggest little city in the Pacific Northwest.
- I finished the back of the frilly sweater last nig...
- Yay! The cherry dress is finished. As I mentioned ...
- Restaurant Reviews Fratelli Located in the Pearl...
- The new Apple eMac.
- Well, the weekend here was beautiful. I thought it...
- I wonder when netcomments will come back. Soon I h...
- I started in on a couple of projects last night....
- I just had an intriguing thought...what if I added...
- I stayed up a little late last night to finish t...
- I may have to skip the knitting circle this evenin...
projectsRowan Brea Sweater
The Lima Collection by Rowan
New Motorbike Jacket
Knitscene Fall 2009
Schulana Merino Superlight
Previous | Next
the blue blog
the domestic sphere
emma & co.
posie gets cozy
west coast crafty
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Support Bloggers' Rights!